viernes, 25 de octubre de 2013

Hello Bloggers!
How are you?? I'm fine , and I hope that you are ok!.Today I'd like to write about a very sad moment the  earthquake of february 27th. In that date I was in my house, I recently put in the bed, because I watched in the "festival de Viña" to Ricardo Arjona. When the earth started to shake I left in a hurry of ny bed, but I was very nervous and I can't open the door. I was with my sister, my mother and my daddy. My sister is lazy, then she doesn't want to get up, but my daddy and my mother  like  a good parents get up of their bed and they went to my room and the room of my sister, We were all together, then we were quiet, but the earthquake don´t  finish (was very long). My parent took us in their arms and my mother started to pray. After ,my daddy remembered of the new televisión that was in the living room and he run to hold. While all this happened I was  about to faint, and my sister collected water. when the earthquake finished I was more quiet and my neighbour left their house and asked in the all street how did you. After a long time my mother remembered of my  neigbour next to my house, she and her daugther were alone, because her husband was in Concepcion :(, She was nevous and she tried to call him, but the mobile phone don´t operate. In the morning, they went to their house, because in that night nobody slept. In the evening arrive to my house my grandmother and she was in my house all week because she is very cowardly. In my house don't be effect for the earthquake but I have to visit the psychologist and now  I have fear the earthquake.
 
 
Good, bloggers this is my sad history, see you in the next blog :)

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello my littel javi! also i was wachting to Ricardo Arjona in the "Viña" festival, but you know that i don't like this guy like you! in adition, is very sad that you have so scare to the earthquake, you should to get over this fear some day! regards javita i see you!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Me too I watched Ricardo Arjona jajajajaj, this is so funny jajajajaja
    Regards Javi c:

    ResponderBorrar