viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013


 
Hello Blogger Today I’d like to talk about a beach or lake that I’ve visited. I love getting out to Santiago, I enjoy to visit other places. I went to Panguipulli Lake in 2009 by study tour. I went with my classmates and my Teacher. When we arrived to Panguipulli, we go all over the place. We can see a old museum and perceive beauty of lake. The day was sunny, the water's  lake was crystalline and I was really happy with my friends. We take many photographs. we ate in a small restaurant that was in a village and after  to wait around two hours we board the boat, this boat  crossed us, then we finally took the bus that brought to Bariloche. I remember this experince because I was really happy, sometimes I think was the best seven days of my life. I visited many beautiful places, ice-skate, ate very much (because in Bariloche there are much chocolate shops).
Also I think was a great experience, because I can share with my classmates, and was the first time I traveled outside to Chile. in the return to Santiago,  we was in Valdivia and  puyehue thermal springs. Finally we arrived to Santiago after seven happy days.
Good, blogger this is only for now, Greetings!!
 

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi dear Javii!! Awww you travel was very entertaining *-* you know very places and is very funne share with your classmates :).For you photograpy this place is wonderfull
    I see you!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. its wonderful, I wish know this places, but is far far away. I know Collipulli ahah, but it didn't have a lake... Lucky you ! hahaah

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Little Javi i don't have idea that exist this beach that you went to the study tour! for the picture i see that is a very beatiful place! regards javi i see you!

    ResponderBorrar