viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2013



 

Hello Blogger How are you??.
 Today I'd like to write about something I would like to learn to do.  I´d like to learn to speak english very well. In the past I went to an english institute , I was in there two years, and I considerer that I learnt  too, also in my high school the english class was excelent, the english teacher was the best. The difficult in the past to learn to speak english was that the class were on  Saturday in the morning, then I felt very tired, and the difficultly now is I dont´t have time, because the university is more important.
I think that I can learn to speak english very well in a Little time, if I try. The equipment  I would need are english books, to take a class in the institute again also, because I forgot something , a good dictionary, but really I think that the most important difficultly that I would  face in trying to learn to speak english is I don’t have money  to pay for the english class, because the other things that I need, are very easy to obtain for me, because my mother works in the english bookshop, then I can buy books when they are  on  offer, for example I bought “hard times”, and it has 280 pages, then I must read in the summer, and this way I can practice my english.

 This is only for now, see you latter when I write the other blog, byee J




4 comentarios:

  1. That´s a good dream! and very useful too!
    I want to make my english better someday :)
    see you and good luck with that!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello Javi, you are so good in english.. I would be like a spokewomen, but someday chiininininini..
    You careful ! :D

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello Little javi! i like the thing that you choose! learn to speak english is a very useful tool when we go to others countrys around the world! jajaja (in a some day...) regards litlle javi!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hii dear Javi :) you are very good in englis but is good tath you would learn to speak in english very well, You are de BEST :)
    I see you javi!

    ResponderBorrar