viernes, 6 de septiembre de 2013

Hello Dear Bloggers
 A long time that I didn´t write in my blog, but today I come back. In this opportunity I would like to write about mu hobbies.
First I must say that I like a lot things in the life, but the things that I like it I really love it. My principal hobbie is get together with my friends, with they I am very happy. We used to play "never never" (hihihi), talk about our lifes and laugh the bad things.
Other hobbie that I have is go for a walk my dogs, I have two dogs, their names are Astro and Sebastián and  I generally the sundays go for a walk them with my parents, but Sebastián have many strength then I don´t walk with it.
Other hobbie that I have recently is read, before I hate it, but now I have learned love it. I read the novels, the last  novel I read was "youth in ecstasy"and it was written by a mexican author called  Carlos Cuauhtémoc Sánchez. My favourite autor is Isabel Allende, and I've  read almost all  books her. Finally, the last hobbie is share with my family, we always talk in the night about the our day, we are a great family :)
This is only for now, see you later, kisses!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario