jueves, 10 de octubre de 2013

A Special Meal
Hello Dear Bloggers!!!

Today I'd like to write about a special meal. My favourite special meal was in 2008. I remember that all my family and I had a New Year dinner in a chinese food. My family is very big and also we are connected, everytime we do activities for share. Our table was the biggest in the restaurant and we had 8 waiter only for us. In the dinner were my mum, my sister, my daddy, my godfather and his family, my uncles, my 7 cousins, my grandmother, my grandfather, my great-grandmother (she had 94 years old in that date).
My family is ver very big meal ( my godfather is able eat 2 kg of meat alone). In the dinner we ate very much meat, with chaufan rice, chapsui of chicken and I drank raspberry juice (my favourite), also I think that all chinese food is good. My grandmother ate an exotic food, I don´t know that was still, only she ate it.

I remember this ocassion because was the last New year of my great- grand mother, because in february of 2009, she died. Then the family was sad for her death, but for other side we were happy because we were the last new year together and we celebrated. After the dinner we were full, then we went to godfather's house , we danced until daybreak, definitely was the best new year in my life. All my family remember the 'happy' new year of 2008.


Good this is only for now, good weekend! Kisses 


4 comentarios:

  1. Hello Javi !
    I don't like a new year, I don't know. But I like you special meal, I wish to repeat this moment c:
    Careful !

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi dear Javi
    you're new year was very special and very delicious, i very like chinesse food :)
    kisses!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. jajajajajaj hello javi! your daddy can eat a lot meat it's so amazing! jajajaj regards my little kavi!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. wow!
    I admire the iron will of your godfather for to eat all that meat! D:
    see you!

    ResponderBorrar