viernes, 18 de octubre de 2013




Hello Dear Bloggers!!

Good morning today I’d like to write about a pet. I am very happy because this is a topic that I like it. I have 2 dogs, but in the past I have 3 dogs, in 2010 Firulays died. They arrived the differents ways to my house. First arrived Astro, he borned on the house side, and the neighbour give me. After arrived Firulays, she had been abandoned and she was very very thin and sick. Finally arrived Sebastian, he is Firulays and Astro’s son. Astro and Sebastian  behave them very  bad, they always knocks down the towel and Sebastian doesn´t stop bark in the window, he is fighter. For other side Firulays was very lovin (was because she died), she was the ideal pet, she loved go for a walk and she was special dog in all the fields. My family and I always play with them, they run and play with their toys, they have a giraffe and  balls.

We loved them and we take care of them. We always carry to veterinary, we buy the tasty food for them, play with them, and we all saturdays and Sundays go for a walk in the park. In conclusión my dogs are very special in my home and are very spoilt.

Good bloggers this is only for now, I hope that you are fine!!. See you in the next blog J.
Sebastián
 
Astro
 
 
 
Firulays
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi dear javi!
    i know to Seba and Astro and they be very beautifull and playful *-*
    well and firulays was beautifull

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Javi!!!
    Astro!!! what a great name!!! It´s a name for a space dog that travel around the galaxy!!! I hope that were posible. Kisses Javi.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. ouh little javi i know to Astro and Seba and they is very beatiful but also they is very handy! i remenber that they want to eat my rocklets when i went to your home!!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hello !
    My dream is have 3 dogs, or many dogs in my house!! But my mother doesn't like :(

    ResponderBorrar