viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2013

wedding


Hello Teacher and classmates.
Today is a bad day because I’m very very tired and tomorrow  I’ll must go to field of Quaternary. Now, I’ll talk you about a free topic.

I’d  like to talk you about  the wedding of my brother jijiji. He is 28 years old, and  wiill get marry in february, 15. I know that still lack a long time, but I yesterday bought  my dress, is blue, beautiful and I love it from the first time when I saw it. The last wedding  that I went  was in 2007 and I was child, then I went to my house early. But now I ‘m a old girl, then I will enjoy the wedding all night. My problem is that I don´t have companion, but I’m in search him, although I must admit that there is a candidate in eyesight.
Other reason that I think that is a important the wedding of my brother is because I have a nephew, he is Martyn and he is 6 years old, he is very excinting with the wedding of his parent, in fact he will take the rings to altar.

Finally,  I’ve wish always that in a wedding someone oppose, but I hope that this dont´t be the ocassion (is very common in the soap opera), also I hope they will be happy for ever and I´ll can have a lot nephews, and their wedding be beautifull in the company all their family, because is a very important decisión for the rest of their lifes.

Good Dear Blogger this is all for now, see you in the next post, bye J
 

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi Javi! I have to be your couple in the wedding <3. Invite me, you will not disapoint of my behavior 1313
    kisses!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Wooo I really like the weddings :D
    good luck with the trip of tomorrow, Quaternary sounds crazy, and bored and funny at the same time XD

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think that is so much better the 15th february in comparison with february 14, just like Kenita and Bam-Bam hahahahahahaha.
    I hope to a great day, although I doubt xd
    Regards

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi dear javi! I want see you dress *-* you will be the stars in this wedding jajajaj and i really hope you find companion :) and couple dance all nigth for celebrate the wedding of you brother! :)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. little javi! you know that you have to look for a very important thing to can go the weeding............................. i,m talking about buy the beatiful dress for you!! jajajajaja you're thinking in other thing??? jajajajaj regard javi! =P

    ResponderBorrar