viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2013


Hello Dear bloggers!
 Today I´m very very tired and  I only wish for the holiday!. Now I would like to talk about a job that I  would like to have. At the moment I’ve done only one job, I worked in the english bookshop, its name is books and bits, but in the future If I could chose a job I think that this could be a journalist. But I chose it, because it is an excelent way to travel free. A journalist  can  travel around the world, because they always must travel to cover the news, then in those opportunities they make the most of the journey. I think that I have the qualities that you need to do this job, and I think that  I could be a great journalist, because  a journalist needs to be an adventurer, knowledgeable, emphatic , show interest for problems of the people, and extroverted. And I think that I would be a good journalist because I have the qualities that are needed to do a great job and in addition I think that in any job if you sacrifice, you can be the best.
Finally I don´t have a person who inspires me, in fact I consider there are a lot bad journalists that can´t  be inspiration for anybody, for exemple, the show business journalist,obviously not all, but the majority.  I would like to be a serious journalist, with prestige in the communications world and I would like to inform the best way possible to people.

Good, dear bloggers I hope that are fine, see you in the next blog!! Bye.
 
 
 

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello dear Javi!
    you job is very interesting and i know that you can the most journalist of the history! jiji because you are a honest person and you hope inform the best possible to people

    ResponderBorrar
  2. little javi i imagine you like a journalist reporting some devastating war or something horrible like this, are you sure that you can make a job like this?

    ResponderBorrar
  3. a Journalist!!! you have to be a very healthy and curious person but you have all of this. I will read your work when you´ll write articles at BBC or New York Times!!! Kisses Javi c:

    ResponderBorrar