viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013

Hellooo Bloggers Today i’m tired and now I don´t want to do nothings, but today  I’d like to talk you about a walk that I Like to Do Again.
Lately my family is very  sporty, in fact my daddy is runner, and my sister and I are starting to practice sport because this way we accompany to my daddy.
My family loves walk us out at the sunday, because my mother Works to Saturday.
Often we would leave the car in house, like this our adventure start in the house. First we take the public bus, after in the metro  we get off the bus and to take it. Normally we go to Cerro San Cristobal hill, but  the last time that we went was in october 13 rd, because now we are very  busy and we hope with desire the other opportunity  for  go.
My family and I love this place because we think that we can make contact with the nature, also is the best way  for relax us. We enjoy us walking until "the virgin" and in the road towards the Summit we eat “mote con huesillos” or  empanadas that are selling in the hill shop. When we return of hill, we often walk to Bellavista. and  eat a ice-cream,  after we walk in the  Forestal Park until arrive to Plaza de armas, when we finally to take the metro and we return to my house, generally we arrive to 20 hours.
I always wish to go the hill, because I feel that it be used for the joining together of my family and also is a way “3B” like to say in spanish xd “good, pretty and cheap” to relax us and forget us all problems.
Good Blogger this is all for now, I hope that you like it, see you in the next blog  J
Bye.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello Javi!
    The best thing in the life is run hahahaha, and above all when you enjoy with your family.
    I'm happy that you can realize these activities that make happy your soul.
    I’ll see you soon, careful! :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi little javi! i like your walk is very funny! and also i like the place where you can connect with the nature! is very relaxing! this is one of the reason for i like to run out the city and go to the countryside! =) regards i see you soon! =)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi dear Javi!!
    You walk is very long and funny!! in addition all your family enjoy the this walk and this is amazing!
    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Cerro San Cristóbal is one of my favorite places at Santiago. The bad thing about the cerro is the temperatura... always is to hot there!!! kisses :D

    ResponderBorrar