martes, 2 de abril de 2013

Hi Blogger!!! How are you?? I hope that you are very fine :) This week I will tell you about songs. First I tell that I don't like english music, but in the past I listened many songs in english. I don't have favourite song and neither favourite group.
As I said in the past I listened english music and I liked many songs for example "gone", "era la música", "connected", "family", by mexican group RBD.I  heard it for the first time a eight years ago because RBD was the favourite group of my friend, actually I went to three concert. This band formed in 2004, when its six members make a soap opera. I liked these songs because their letters are very funny, sensitive,make glad and now when I listen remember old times in particular "the family" that says:"you matter what you need from me, you know you've got it... I can give you anything... you can call me any moment if you need some love...."

Talking about the style, I don't have prefer, but generally I listen pop music and romantic music.

I hope that you like my publication, greeting for alls! Kisses.


3 comentarios:

  1. javi :D when I was at school, I´ve listened RBD too :) they have very good songs :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Javi!
    I also listened RBD and I have the dvd. With my friends imitated the girls of the group jajaja..

    Kisses!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Javi :D!
    When I was a young :'D I heard RBD chininini.. I never heard this song before, i love my friend bye :D

    ResponderBorrar