martes, 23 de abril de 2013

Hello Bloggers!

Long time that I no write, but now I do it xD, Today I' d like you to write about a film I saw al the cinema. First really I don't like to go at the cinema,and nor to see films, I think that is a waste of time, but I respect the people who like, 

The last film I saw al the cinema was "Stefan v/s Kramer" (is an old movie, to see that I'm not going to the cinema), It is a comedy film, where a chilean comedy imiting different public persons including politicians, actors, footballers, etc. I saw the movie in August last year in Cine Planet at the Mall Florida Center, I went with my friend.

I liked the movie because It's a very funny and I laughed a lot (I don't usually laugh about these things).I would recommend this film to people who like to have fun and want to have a pleasant time and I wouldn't recommend it to people serious. Finally what I critize  the movie is that some characters are not so well imitated but general is okey!.

That's all for today,  I hope you are well, see you later ... 



Bye!!

6 comentarios:

  1. Hiii javii! i never see this movie :C i dont have money for cinema :C but is a good movie and very funny :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi javi! i didn't see this movie, but stefan kramer is funny and hilarious i like a lot xd c:

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The same thing with mane, I never saw this movie. I don't called attention, I hope to see a film with you C:

    ResponderBorrar
  4. hello little javiiiiii i didn't see this movie but i will se some day of my life kramer is a very funny person!! regards javi i see you in the U kisses for you!!! =)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. films could be really interesting, you should see Inception, La Naranja Mecanica, Una mente brillante and another, have fun.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I´ve watched this movie at the cinema too :) I love the film is very funny :)

    ResponderBorrar