martes, 26 de marzo de 2013




Hi bloggers!!

I am writing to you because I would like to talk about  a book that I like. First, actually I am not reading a book, because I have been very busy in the university. I think that the literature is an art because  the people discover  others worlds, generally fantastic.
My favourite book is called "la casa de los espiritus" and it was written by a Chilean author called Isabel Allende. The book tells the story a chilean family and their problems in a dificult time for the country. I read the book in the school 3 years ago, for language class, but I dont tire of reading it.

I have read this book many times, in fact I read it in last summer.I recommend."la casa de los espiritus" because  It shows the traditional life of the Chilean families with problems, deceptions, loves, controversy,impossible dreams and class fight. It's an interesting book that readers don't feel sorry to read.

See you next week, greetings to you!

5 comentarios:

  1. Javi, I like very much your book, is very interesting and also I read in the school, and saw the movie too...is excellent...take care bye...

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Do you belive me, that never I read this book? I know, I'm the worst jajajaja. I hope read this book at some time of my life, I love my friend c:

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hiii javi!
    I have not read that book, but I saw the movie and I would like to read it. It is seen that is interesting. I hope to read it soon!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Javi, I like so much your blog and your book, I read this novel in the school and also I like saw the movie.
    Kisses, bye!!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I've never read Allende. I saw the film of House of Spirits which was ok.

    ResponderBorrar