martes, 9 de julio de 2013

Hello Dear bloggers How are you?? I'm fine.In this opportunity I'd like to write about a TV programme that I watched when I was Young.The TV show I'm going to write about is called Mekano. The first time that I watched the tv programme was when I had 11 years old. Mekano was presented for its entertainer called José Miguel Viñuela. It is about a group of teenagers who danced, sang,played, laughed, dressed up and modeled. With the time this group became the most famous teenagers group in Chile. Mekano  used to be broadcast monday  to friday at 6pm. This programme achieved the success in 2002 when the axe music arrived to Chile. In that epoch every Chile danced with axe, and a lot brazilian dancer arrived to Chile hopeful with fame and money.The programme  ran from 1997 until 2007, is this years, it changed of entertainer much times.

The programme enjoyed me because I become the best dancer in my school and everyday I must to dance in the stage. in adittion I learned that I can enjoy with simple things.

This is only for now,I hope that you like it, see you soon, kisses for you. Regards!!


5 comentarios:

  1. Jajajajajajaj I also saw Mekano jajajajajaj I remeber that I danced front of tv jajajajja
    Regards

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hii javiii i really like this tv show i saw all days when i young jajajajaj and i danced with the music axe!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. jajajaja every people that i know saw mekano when they was a child's! jajaja regards my dear friend!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I saw mekano too and everyday I´ve wait for dance with axe bahia!!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. i saw that tv show!!!jajajaja i loved Monty and Café con Leche! ld days :´)

    ResponderBorrar