sábado, 22 de junio de 2013

Dear Bloggers!!  I hope that you are ok!! Today I'd like you to write about eat!! I’m very happy because I love to eat. In general I like all kinds of food except some seafood. I think the food lately changed, now the people look other characteristics in food for example exotic food. My favorite restaurant is “Palacio Oriental”, a Chinese food in Maipú. “Palacio oriental” is located in Av. Pajaritos #3211 near the underground station “Santiago Bueras”.I usually go with my family on Sundays or some special day like new years or birthdays.The prices are reasonables, but there are expensive dishes. My favorite dish is  chaufan rice with  chapsui of chicken, also I always drink raspberry juice. I think that all foods of this restaurant is good, but I love with all my heart is “raspberry tortin”,it is a frozen cake, is made with meringue, cream and raspberries. I recommend 100% this restaurant for prices, quality, family atmosphere, variety and taste incomparable.

I hope you can go with your family or friends and enjoy this exquisite food like me. Dear bloggers that's all for today, see you later, I hope that you like this topic, kisses and regards.



3 comentarios:

  1. Hi dear javi! Awwww the chinese food is very delicious i hope visit this place :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi javi :)
    xD sorry but I hate chinesse food :( I´ve got bad experiences with it :(

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Javi
    I love chapsui of chicken and chaufan rice ñami ñami jiji

    ResponderBorrar