martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

Hello Bloggers today in class, we learn about the importants places in London city. First I think that London city is a beautiful city, with interesting architecture, beautiful gardens  and a variety of people that make it more interesting. I would like to visit Europe, in fact it is one of my dreams. I traveled to Londres, I would visit the Buckingham Palace. The Buckingham Palace is a official residence of the monarch british, and was built in 1703. Every summer in the months of august and september the west wing opens to the public, and the people can visit the 19 official rooms of the palace. The price for get in palace is variable, the children under 5 get inside free,however if you want to visit Buckingham Palace, State Rooms, Garages Royals and Queen's Gallery you must pay £ 31. For get there you can take the Tube  Green Park, lines Jubilee, Piccadilly and Victoria, or you can take bus: 11, 211, 239, C1 and C10.  Finally I would like to visit this place because I love palace and I 've always dreamed to be a princess jajaj. Kisses!




4 comentarios:

  1. Hiiii dear javii!!!
    wwooou this palace is the most very important place in London.
    jajajaja is a castle of the princess i will like visit this place

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Is so beautiful ! I very like will know this palace, well all places this city, is so beautiful :B

    ResponderBorrar
  3. This palace is so beautiful :) I´ll hope visit that place someday :D

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Javii! the place you chose is so beautiful nd has a very interesting story!!
    Regards :)

    ResponderBorrar