viernes, 13 de diciembre de 2013

My summer :)


Hello today is a good day, because the holiday season is arriving to my life.Today I’d like to talk about my plans in this summer.

First, I only want can have a rest. In january 13, I will go to  the beach with my grandparents, my uncle, my sister, my cousins, my godfather and his wife. We will go to “Bahia pelicano”. It is gated communities and is located in Horcón. We will go to Bahia pelicanos because it have swimming pool with hot water, also it have a tenis court for my cousins play. I will return to my house in january 20. After, I will go to the beach with my father, my sister and my mother, but we don´t know stiil where we will go, a good option is will go to San Pedro of Atacama, because my uncle lives in Calama, then he invited us to his house. After that I return to my house I will work all february in the book shop, really I don´t like to work, but I will do for money only.

Also my plans in december when I leave the university, are I will ride bike in the cycle lane of Pajaritos and I will go to visit to my grandaparents and I will accompany to my grandmother to buy beautiful clothes.

Good Dear Blogger I hope that you are fine, see you later J
 

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello dear Javi!
    Woooww this place is wonderfull and have a good sport equipment jajaj you really enjoy this summer!
    i miss you in the summer! ajjaja bye!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Javi:
    I hope, you will enjoy this vacation with your family.
    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar